Good OSA provides both retailers and manufacturers with the certainty that the supply chain is functioning effectively, allowing customers to buy what they want.
We explore the significance of OSA in today’s retail environment and further understand the challenge of balancing availability rates and inventory levels, examining:
* How a number of retailers are addressing the availability challenge
* The key methodologies and the rationale behind them
* Why some are experimenting and some consolidating
* What retailers are doing to maximise OSA with increasingly stretched resources
* OSA from a manufacturer perspective and how they can work with retailers to influence it
* How the measurement of availability will evolve and the role technology play