The first report of this three-part series starts by characterising good relationships, exploring what they can help you achieve, how to measure their effectiveness and how to improve them, asking the following questions:
* To what extent do your business relationships help you achieve your objectives?
* Has the time taken to build business relationships offered sufficient return?
* What makes a good relationship?
* What have your best business relationships helped you to achieve?
* What makes your best relationships effective?